Legal Website Content | Legal Copywriting
Your website is your most valuable marketing tool. Unfortunately, many firms have nothing more than glorified pamphlets with generic copy that fails to offer any value to readers. Relevant, informative, and fresh content is a key component to the success of your firm’s website.
Not only does high-quality and engaging content make your website more visible to search engines, it will also help establish your authority and brand to readers. Our experienced legal writers create content that is informative and serves as a guide for consumers. We believe effective legal copy should:
* Reflect your firm’s philosophy
* Communicate your expertise in a straightforward way
* Be easy to understand
* Offer valuable information to address the concerns of potential clients
* Comply with state bar rules in terms of attorney advertising
* Approach topics that attract visitors
* Be search engine friendly
Our content writers can help your firm develop all types of web content such as:
* Homepages, which is usually the first impression prospective clients will have of your firm.
* Attorney bios, which are one of the most-visited pages of any law firm website. Biographies are important because prospective clients will want to know who you are before reaching out. At Performing First, we feel that these profiles should be more than flat resumes; they should tell who you are as a person to establish trust and make a potential client pick up the phone.
* Blog posts, which are an opportunity to demonstrate insight and experience. Blog posts are also another potential entrance into your website.
* Case studies to demonstrate your skill and experience to potential clients.
* Practice area pages
* Geographic pages
* White papers
* Press releases
Get Started Today
All legal content produced by Performance First is unique and written specifically for your law firm with the goal of increasing conversions. Our legal writers have backgrounds in many areas of journalism and law for effective writing that conveys complex legal concepts in a way that is easy for prospective clients to understand.
Contact Performance First today to learn more about how effective legal content can help you transform your website into a powerful tool that drives leads and keeps your phone ringing.